Imagine that you are a leadership consultant.
1. Using your example of conflict in your professional practice (from Week 4 Discussion 1: Conflict in the Workplace), build on the readings, videos, and peer input you received.
2. Critically analyze the situation and create a plan that would have helped to resolve the conflict and promote collaboration among the group.
3. Your plan should include a minimum of five scholarly references not counting assigned texts, and be seven to eight pages long (page count does not include the cover page or references list). Review your conflict scenario and include the following:
· Comprehension: Review the details of the conflict scenario, identifying the type and effects of the conflict.
· Application: Relate course content on delegation, empowerment, group dynamics, and constructive group roles and behaviors to the identified conflict scenario.
· Analysis/Synthesis: Clarify understanding of the internal and external variables contributing to the conflict. Create a plan that would have helped to resolve the conflict and promote a high-functioning healthcare team.
· Evaluation: Summarize the value of effective conflict-resolution skills for the nurse leader.