1. Identify and present significance of: (Use these underlined headings)
A. childhood (2pts)
B. Late-adolescence (2)
C. Early 20’s (2)
D. Family Influence (2)
2. Diagnosis/treatment – (1)
3. Substance Abuse/ alcohol involved? (1)
4. The Infamous Act/ Traumatic event/ Crime (2)
5. Incarceration/ Jail Where? (1)
6. Death or current circumstances (1)
7. How are all the above events tied together? (2)
8. How do the effects of an underlying (often untreated) Mental Illness contribute to a Human Being’s demise? (2)
9. What characteristics of a serial Killer do you see in your criminal? List these here.
(Antisocial behavior, Arson, Torturing small animals, Poor family life, Childhood Abuse, Substance abuse, Voyeurism, Intelligence [hi or low], Shiftlessness).
10. Where could health care personnel/teachers have intervened in this child’s life to prevent this tragedy if it were NOW? Paragraph of Your opinion. (2)
11. Wanted poster (Like in the Old West) To show (You may be presenting to class). (1)
12. Choose three priority Mental Health Nursing diagnoses. The nursing care plan should include (4):
What the diagnosis is related to?
Evidence that supports the chosen Mental Health nursing diagnoses.
Planned outcomes that are patient-centered.- SMART
Nursing interventions that are evidence-based and include rationales.
How will you evaluate the effectiveness of the plan? Include an evaluation tool or rubric?
HINT: See Varcarolis
13. @ least 3 References and citations in APA 7 format (1) and paper submitted 11/21/21 (1)
APA 7 example: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/ld.php?content_id=51945674