Signature assignment instructions
You are required to write about lessons learned in modules 5-8. (Please see attached file lessons 5 – 8 and required readings)
Please choose a publicly traded company that has actively traded over public exchanges for a minimum of 10 years. Make sure the company has some type
of international influence, e.g., Multi-National Corporation (MNC) or international personnel assigned to the organization if it is based in the U.S.
Imagine you are hired as a consultant to render services to a publicly traded company. As a new MBA finance wizard, you have been asked to show your vast
knowledge of finance by providing a discussion regarding the operations of finance to the new hires of the company you selected.
Please address the following in your paper:
• Corporate finance as it relates to analysis and decision-making
• The theoretical underpinnings of modern portfolio theory
• Evaluation of financial risks and associated measurements
• Assessment of risk and ethics in an international setting relative to finance and investments
• Write 8-10 pages in APA format utilizing at least 5 references from the Touro library
• Ensure you have an introduction with a purpose statement, main topics are addressed logically and coherently, and the conclusion ties everything together
(add 2-3 sentences in the conclusion with a summary of what you learned).
• Double space throughout the paper, with 1-inch margins all around
• Your paper should be based on what you have learned supported by literature (i.e., do not generalize)
• Include a title page and reference page, which is not included in the 8–10-page count.
• Add tables and graphs to strengthen your paper (where applicable)