See Trailer here: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5730882/
The course materials should be referenced throughout your responses with both in-text citations and a final reference list. Use APA style for this.
1. What is this documentary about? Describe the content and main focus of this video.
2. What kind of law primarily applies to the examined cases? Explain why this type of law applies here. Might any other type of law apply? If so, explain how
3. Which Correctional role is shown in this video? How does what is shown fulfill that function?
4. What rationales for punishment are presented in this documentary? Which is the primary one used with the subjects of this documentary? How can you
5. What aspects of the “Prison Experience” discussed throughout the course are evidenced in this video? Identify them and describe how the documentary
shows these aspects.
6. Based on the information presented, have any of the defendants’ Constitutional rights been violated? Identify which rights have been violated and explain
how they have been violated. Organize your response by the Constitutional Amendments(s) under which the relevant right(s) are guaranteed.
7. What correctional programs are shown in this documentary? Do they seem to have the intended effects? Any unintended effects? Explain your answers
with specific examples from the video.
8. In your view, does the documentary better evidence an adult or juvenile orientation toward corrections? Explain your answer with evidence from the course
materials as well as examples from the documentary.
9. Is there a more effective way to deal with these cases than the way shown in this video?
10. Do you think these kids have the capacity to change and return to society? What responsibility does society have to them, and also to their victims?